FG MSME Survival Fund Program
This targets 500,000 individual beneficiaries. This scheme will support their payroll obligations by paying between N50,000 (max) and N30,000 (min) to between 3(min) and 10(max) staff for 3 months. This scheme would support available to save jobs and sustain local production.
If you are having difficulty in applying, don’t worry, the Enugu SME Center has you covered. Kindly come to our office located at No. 2 Market Garden Road Opposite SME Roundabout along Ebeano Tunnel, GRA, Enugu State. You can call us at (insert contact numbers) if you need assistance with directions.
MSMEs with the following characteristics shall be eligible to participate in the survival Scheme:
- Registered in Nigeria under the Corporate Affairs Commission
- Nigerian-Owned Business
- Verifiable BVN of business owner
- Minimum of 3 and maximum of 50 employees
Only MSMEs registered on the MIS Platform shall be eligible to participate.
- Each MSME shall submit their bank statement showing payroll receipts to their employees for the last 3 months.
- These bank statements shall be verified electronically using the MIS Platform before the employee can be deemed verified for participation in the Survival Scheme.
- Once verified, no changes shall be made to MSME Bank Account details without PDO’s approval.
- Employees Bank Verification Numbers shall be verified electronically using the MIS Platform and disbursement shall be made directly to these employees.
Artisan/ Transport Grants(One Off Payment of N30,000 to Each Beneficiary)
The following shall be the categories of self-employed individuals eligible to participate in the Survival Fund Scheme.
- Service providers in the Transportation Sector: Bus drivers, taxi drivers, ride share drivers (Uber, Taxify, etc.)
- Individuals in the above categories who are registered and deemed verified on the MIS Platform will be eligible.
- Beneficiaries are encouraged to register through trade Associations, Unions, Business Clusters and other MSME Associations and groups. (Only registered Associations will be recognized)
The Scheme will work with relevant Trade Associations to source, identify and verify applicants. These associations include:
- National Union of Road Transport Workers
- State Taxi Drivers Associations
- Mechanic Associations
To register, you must be the Founder/ Proprietor/ Administrator of the MSME.
Register your personal details to start the payroll support application. Instructions at the top of the form will guide you on the required fields that need to be filled to complete the initial registration.
Activate your account
You will receive an activation code on the mobile number and email address you registered with. You will need this code to activate your account. Please ensure you have access to the phone number or email address you will register with in order to complete your initial registration.
After you have successfully activated your account, you will need to login and register your Organisation. To complete this stage, you will need your CAC Number, SMEDAN Number(optional), Tax ID (optional) and the organisation's bank account details. registration.
Completing the payroll support application
You will receive an email with the list of requirements needed to complete the application. These include the beneficiary employees details (not more than 10 employees), proof of previous salary payments to the beneficiary and all other supporting documents.
NB: IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE FULL REQUIREMENTS AS AN EMPLOYER, STILL SIGN UP AND APPLY. WE HAVE A QUOTA FOR 14,000 EMPLOYEE’S. ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN”
The N30,000-N50,000 Payroll support grant will be made available to MSMEs that have a maximum of 50 employees. If they qualify, 3-10 of said staff (or depending on staff strength and application spread) will receive the grant, regardless of what their salaries are, with N50,000 being the maximum amount.